GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up this morning to this

Please take it back, not suppose to see this in North Texas. This is the only thing that parks the wing.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Ok, I'll take your snow and you can have are -10 to -30 degree cold weather. Are high today was 8 degrees above zero. This kind of cold can make your twig and berry's disappear :shock: :wrong:

·
Registered
209 Posts
If you guys want to see "real snow" come to CANADA !!!:popcorn:

·
Registered
770 Posts
here in Florida. 8 degrees above SEVENTY
Your Winter temperture's in Florida are about what are Summer time high temperture's are here in Wisconsin :wrong:.

·
Registered
645 Posts
:joke:hehehehehehehehe:joke::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Woke up this morning to this

Please take it back, not suppose to see this in North Texas. This is the only thing that parks the wing.

NA it will keep YA'ALL HUMBLE :p

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Oops

We got 4 Inches a week ago in NC

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I am going to sing the Sundown song
Your breaking my heart
Your tearing it apart
so Nobody cares
So F#$K YOU.
Expecting 4-11 inches tonight. Have 4" on the ground now
Have a quality evening

·
Vendor
22,239 Posts
Snow I can deal with. It's the ice that worries me. Its about 27 degrees here and sleeting. I'm hoping we won't loose power and freeze to death in middle of the night when all the electric lines start to break and don't get fixed for days. I think I only have enough firewood to last one day at best. Could get mighty interesting over the next 24 hours.

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
You bunch of wimps!!! It was -15 the last two nights. It has been so cold this winter that one of our dogs has fallen over on there side and couldn't even walk after being outside for just a few minutes. Most of the time when it is so cold the dogs just freeze up and stop walking and moving. Then we have to pick them up and bring them back inside. Some days and nights it has been so cold that you need something over your mouth and nose when you breath. If you don't it hurts your lungs right away. It has been so cold that when walking to the mail box wearing blue jeans you can feel your knees starting to get really stiff and not wanting to bend like they should.
That is how cold it has gotten in the interior of Michigan, both the lower and upper peninsula.

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
we have about an inch of ice on everything right now

its still raining

over 40,000 people in our metro area are without power by 5pm tonight

its only getting worse

·
Registered
353 Posts
oh,ah,is it ---- nope no tear in my eye

its so cold the polititions have there hand in there own pockets

·
Registered
95 Posts
Where is Al Gore when you need him. I thought it was all about global warming...

I have had enough winter and it does not get that cold here in Carolina!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts