GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for old post which had a very small battery pack device. this device although really small was able to jump start bikes and cars. I have done a search with about ever word I could think of and can't find it. Anyone know what or where it is?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Don't know about the old post, but I have teenage sons who constantly find ways to kill the car battery. This past xmas, wife bought 3 of these "emergency vehicle start jump it". I just goggled it and they come up on various sites including ebay.

good luck.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Its Called: Anti-Gravity Batteries

It's located in the General Board. I ordered one and have not jump started a battery yet, just charged my phone. See the video for more info.

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?436985-Is-it-ok-or&p=5299977&highlight=antigravity+batteries#post5299977

·
Registered
8,544 Posts
Don't hear much about it anymore. Maybe it was 'snake oil' after all. :shrug:
thecruiser

·
Registered
173 Posts
That little package is by no means snake oil. I started my car with it after disconnecting the battery and it didn't even show a depreciable discharge. Now its my backup battery for the wing, since the one installed is 7 years old.

·
Registered
131 Posts
That little package is by no means snake oil. I started my car with it after disconnecting the battery and it didn't even show a depreciable discharge. Now its my backup battery for the wing, since the one installed is 7 years old.

:agree:I bought 2 and they sure work as advertised. Never leave home without.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts