GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good read, I think this is the first Dells Ride Spike and I went to. I get a chuckle at looking at some of these old posts.

Reactions: BigBob1 and murf

·
Registered
20,944 Posts
Thanks for posting Walrus ! I read all 5 pages and it brougot back a lot of great memories!!!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Recap- That trip broke Murf's JJ's BBQ cherry. 😀 Last ride in at the Mayflower, I think. Most miles for the year was fun. It'd be the same few guys running for it, but I miss the banter back and forth. Breakfast was $12, now I think it's $18. 😀 Boy I'm slacking, I don't make $6 an hour more. Six dollars a day more.....maybe.:p

I miss Jwen and GL Gene. Trying to remember who LoneRanger is? Must of been one of the last Dells ride for him.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Love The DCT
11,778 Posts
That trip broke Murf's JJ's BBQ cherry. 😀 Most miles for the year was fun. It'd be the same few guys running for it, but I miss the banter back and forth. Breakfast was $12, now I think it's $18. 😀 Boy I'm slacking, I don't make $6 an hour more. Six dollars a day more.....maybe.:p

I miss Jwen and GL Gene. Trying to remember who LoneRanger is? Must of been one of the last Dells ride for him.
Great memory! That was my first JJ’s BBQ. Certainly wasn’t my last. In fact, I was toying with the idea of riding down there today since the storms have moved out of my neck of the woods and topping it off with ice cream at Nelson’s.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts