GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into the local Kmart and bought a couple of H3 bulbs today for the driving lights. Had to give my date of birth in order for them to ring up on the register. I suppose there is some gas or something inside the bulbs that the nut jobs are using for "other" purposes. :roll:

The only other time something like this has happened is when buying Marvel Mystery Oil.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Your government at work!:wrong:

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
That's why most young'ins seem so unenlightened..

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I went into the local Kmart and bought a couple of H3 bulbs today for the driving lights. Had to give my date of birth in order for them to ring up on the register. I suppose there is some gas or something inside the bulbs that the nut jobs are using for "other" purposes. :roll:

Are you serious about this?

·
Registered
553 Posts
do gooders

dont ya love the do gooder bleeding hearts of America,,guess why America is folding..yep the ACLU and the followers..GOD bless all prisoners..GOD bless young gang members..GOG bless Hitler..and on and on and on..but really :GOD bless TEXAS for killing them all yeeehaaaaw i wanna move to texas..

·
Registered
999 Posts
Wait until you go to buy a can of Berryman's B3 fuel system conditioner. In Indiana you have to be 21 to buy it.

Stuff smells like model airplane glue. Kids "huff" it for a high.

I guess being high is legal if you're over 21.

·
Registered
77 Posts
dont ya love the do gooder bleeding hearts of America,,guess why America is folding..yep the ACLU and the followers..GOD bless all prisoners..GOD bless young gang members..GOG bless Hitler..and on and on and on..but really :GOD bless TEXAS for killing them all yeeehaaaaw i wanna move to texas..

Do I see a pattern? Every night you should pray to God that he protects you from his followers. :bow:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts

The only other time something like this has happened is when buying Marvel Mystery Oil.
Weird. I just bought a couple of H3s from Advance Auto Parts and had no problems.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are you serious about this?
I'm quite serious. And to answer thekid who thought they might have just been collecting the information on everybody, they had already rung up another item before they got to the bulbs. So, I don't think that it was asked of every customer. The clerk, who was even older than me :22yikes:, said it's the first time he had seen that message come up.

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
When I buy something that triggers that age thing, they ask for the year your were born, you should see the look on their faces when I tell them I was born in 1850.:biggrin:

·
Registered
384 Posts
You know you're old when you can't figure out why they are carding you. I'm officially old, cause I had no clue.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Alaska requires you provide ID and the retailer is required to enter your name into a database when buying Sudafed. Thanks to those freaks with the Meth labs.

·
Hungry Member
5,045 Posts
Don't knock it fellers. I been knockin back 10 grand a week selling light bulbs on the playground.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Checker auto didn't ask me anything when I bought em last month. Maybe thier gonna send you a birthday card

·
Registered
858 Posts
Don't knock it fellers. I been knockin back 10 grand a week selling light bulbs on the playground.
That's too funny...give's new meaning to PC...PoleCat. Now every time I hear the phrase "Politically Correct" PoleCat will pop into my mind!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
When I lived in an apartment there was a guy who lived next door that used to eat light bulbs.

The wall between his apartment and mine were very thin, and you could hear what was going on over there.

Every Saturday night I would hear him say: "Honey, turn of the light and I'll eat it".

1 - 20 of 24 Posts