GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a Hi-Viz yellow Olympia Airglide-4 moto jacket in an XXL. The jacket is in excellent condition, rarely worn, maybe 4 or 5 times max. It has no damage whatsoever. It is perforated with rain and thermal liner. It is truly a 4 season jacket. It is very warm in the winter and very cool in the summer. I purchased it thinking I would transition to mesh textile but it never happened. I just can't stop wearing my leather. I just purchased a black Brand Perforated leather summer jacket and this textile jacket will now just rot in my closet. $120.00 shipped in CONUS.

I also have a Joe Rocket Grey Goldwing Jacket XXL and it also has only been worn a few times in excellent condition. It has a wind/thermal liner and is good in hot summer as well as fall, spring with the liner. The same story as above, I just always grab my leather and I need room in the closet, plus I sold the Wing and back on a big adv/sport tourer, $110.00 Shipped in CONUS.

I take PayPal

Attachments

·
Registered
8,047 Posts
Thats a good price for the hi-viz AirGlide jacket but like you I always grab my leather riding jacket even though I've got 3-4 of the mesh jackets. Good luck with your sale. :thumbup:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Both were sold over the weekend, sorry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.