GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! FREE to good home for shipping cost! A XXL 1 piece in the brightest HiVis color on the market. Comes with quilted liner. I am 6’2” with a 36” waist and 34” inseam and a bit of a beer belly. . I have worn this suit 3 times since buying on these classifieds. Great visibility with lots of air vents. Last time I wore it I had the quilted liner in and and it was a little snug. Afterwards I discovered the seam tears in the rear as shown in the pictures. I hate to throw this suit in the trash. My loss is your gain if you know a good tailor. Pay shipping from 75087 and it is yours. Weight with armor and liner is approximately 15 lb. very nice suit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I would like the suit. Please let me know the cost of shipping to 22963 and I will send you the payment. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
FREE to good home for shipping cost! A XXL 1 piece in the brightest HiVis color on the market. Comes with quilted liner. I am 6’2” with a 36” waist and 34” inseam and a bit of a beer belly. . I have worn this suit 3 times since buying on these classifieds. Great visibility with lots of air vents. Last time I wore it I had the quilted liner in and and it was a little snug. Afterwards I discovered the seam tears in the rear as shown in the pictures. I hate to throw this suit in the trash. My loss is your gain if you know a good tailor. Pay shipping from 75087 and it is yours. Weight with armor and liner is approximately 15 lb. very nice suit!

Sending you a PM in a minute....

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would like the suit. Please let me know the cost of shipping to 22963 and I will send you the payment. Thanks

Thanks for looking. I have another person interested on another forum. I will check on shipping cost and let you know tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Thanks for looking. I have another person interested on another forum. I will check on shipping cost and let you know tomorrow.

Whatever it is, I will send it to you the way you prefer as soon as you let me know.

It would be great to have an one-piece to use it to commute to work, over my work clothes.

Thanks again. Look forward to hearing from you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.