GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We left WI on monday the 21st of june and went to sault ste marie and crossed the cdn. border. We left on tuesday to ottawa and the roads were in rough shape,lot's of constuction and muddy area's. From there to Quebec,very nice city:thumbup:From there to PERCE to see the ROCK!! Well wourth the trip,roads were bad but the view's were priceless.Left perce and crossed border at Houlton,ME and had more problem's getting back into country then leaving!!From there we went to Bangor,ME and now are in Portland,ME and enjoying some Lobster:bow:Will add more soon!

·
Registered
134 Posts
hey have a safe trip we will be up in main in Aug going to bar harbor and staying in the national park and for sure will be eating lobster but any how wife and I will be heading for wing ding next week. we are staying in pigon forge hope to sight see while there not going every day to wing ding probably go do the dragon ok take care

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be in pigion fordge on July 3rd a monday and there till sunday,get back to us and maybe we can BS alittle,we are going to wing ding on wed. to get tire's changed:thumbup:

·
Registered
333 Posts
hi guy

welcome to maine.i also had a hard time getting back into michigain last summer from canada.the woman officer asked me where maine was.enjot the lobster.my whole family catches them so it's steak for me.i did meet a couple from colorado this past weekend touring maine.have a good time

·
Registered
394 Posts
Safe travels. Hopefully good weather and clear sailing as you get closer to Knoxville.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
We are headed to Maine after Wing Ding and going to ride the whole east coast down to Florida and then back to houston. Leaving Friday and can't wait. I figured we will pick up 17 states we haven't ridden in yet.
Kurt :thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts