GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of ******** are out riding the twistes on their new Goldwings when all of a sudden a deer jumps out in front of the lead bike and the rider goes down. His buddy jumps off his bike and runs to his side. He notices that he doesn't seem to be breathing; his eyes are rolled back in his head.
So he whips out his cell phone and calls 911. He gasps to the operator, “I think Bubba is dead! What should I do?”
The operator, in a calm soothing voice says, “Just take it easy and follow my instructions. First, let's make sure he's dead.”

There is a silence..........then a shot is heard.

The *******'s voice comes back on the line, “Okay, now what? ”

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
:shock:

:lol: :lol:

He is a good listener, I'll give him that.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
I heard that! :? :shock:

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock:

:roll: :lol:

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Gotta figure ******* Dave would be all over this one.
All you Cats-Cade campers better watch youselves. :shock: :lol: :22yikes: :crew:

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
CJS said:
Gotta figure ******* Dave would be all over this one.
All you Cats-Cade campers better watch youselves. :shock: :lol: :22yikes: :crew:
He just hasn't seen it yet :lol: :wink: :lol:
Ross

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:wink:

I'm runnin' a tape on one of long rifles to see which one will fit in the camper for the trip up, if that don't work I'll have to check on my CCP status in New Yawk and if that don't go it'll be our son's old hockey stick just to keep things tame between the campers plus The Admiral used to chase the kid with it very well back in the 80's. :roll: :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts