GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has them & what do you like or dislike about them?...I am looking at the stadard option...Thanks In Advance..

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Who has them & what do you like or dislike about them?...I am looking at the stadard option...Thanks In Advance..
Ya.. I wanna know too!

If like to hear about REG Riders, MLB or Kury?

·
Registered
382 Posts
I had the MBL risers put on my bike and the Wing Ding last year, and I love them. They are the ones that are up and back and don't rotate the bar ends inward.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have the original REG risers and love them. My forearms used to go to sleep with the original handlebar position. With the REG's I can ride all day.

Paul H.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Risers

I don't know which ones I have. I think they are MLB's. I got them several years ago at WOS when they first came out. Made riding a lot more comfortable. No back-ache any more. I put them in and it was a snap.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have the MBL risers spacers and they help with the arm fatigue quite a bit. Haven't wanted anything different as of yet.:lol:

·
Registered
487 Posts
REG RISERS, Solved my aching Shoulders, Easy install. Also have Utopia back rest and Mic O Pegs. Now Iam COMFORTABLE and can ride all day, well almost, gotta Pee ya know. The Big ugly Cup holds my Star Bucks Cappuchino.. REGS are Great!
David

·
Registered
760 Posts
I have the Kury's on my bike. I think they comes with five different settings or positions. I like the idea of having a few different ways to adjust or set your handlebars. They really helped me alot. I used to get pain in my right back shoulder and arms. I can ride longer with few stops now. I should have put them on a long time ago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts