GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the 195/55/16 Michelin PA3 is on the way. Considering the Centramatic balancer but may wait to see how it feels first.

Thanks for all your help and patience with my stupid questions.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
I don't balance my C/T's and I run triple digit speeds
daily and it's always smooth as glass. :thumbup: Just go ride it
I'm sure you'll find it pretty darn smooth...

Welcome to the Darkside & Enjoy"

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
:congrats: give it a whirl without then add the Centramatic Balancers. You'll be surprised at the difference!:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
I don't balance my C/T's and I run triple digit speeds
daily and it's always smooth as glass. :thumbup: Just go ride it
I'm sure you'll find it pretty darn smooth...

Welcome to the Darkside & Enjoy"
+1 no balancing for me in 5 tires ,no problems period

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
:congrats: and

Welcome to the DARKSIDE....... :flg:
Don't forget to get your # an Decal....
PM sent...

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Leaving the dark side

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
WELCOME, jump right in, the waters fine.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Welcome. You'll like it, for sure.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Where do you guys get decals (I can make my own cookies)?
You can't make Darkside cookies unless Rail32 and his wife gave you the secret.
Keeblers gets there cookies from Mrs Rail32, but she doesn't give Keeblers the Darkside Cookies. Darkside cookies are special and only made by the Rail32 Company in Wisconsin.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Where do you guys get decals (I can make my own cookies)?
You can't make Darkside cookies unless Rail32 and his wife gave you the secret.
Keeblers gets there cookies from Mrs Rail32, but she doesn't give Keeblers the Darkside Cookies. Darkside cookies are special and only made by the Rail32 Company in Wisconsin.:thumbup:
Yes you are correct you can make your own cookies ,but ours are made with real Wi. Dairy products,secert recipes, and kindness. There's no rush if you change your mind they will be available to ya anytime in time in future:thumbup: as far as those pesty Keeblers there cute in all ,but annoying devils .

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I can't let this slide! Yes you can make your own cookies, but they won't be Darksider cookies. You might as well go to Costco and buy a 10# bag of those hard little generic sugar cookies. Maybe get a box of vanilla wafers, but you can't make Darksider cookies! I'm not sure but I think Darksider cookies hold seven US patents! The recipe is guarded more closely than Col. Sanders Original recipe at Kentucky Fried Chicken! Own cookies my foot!!!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Almost forgot, :congrats: welcome to the Darkside! Which tire did you choose?

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
I see I need to start polishing my bullet again!
Deputy cookie dude settle down , he just has not had one yet and just does not understand ,it's cool :thumbup: but polish anyways because you just never know ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I obviously struck a nerve. My mistake. These horrible home made cookies of mine will never do. Therefore I must plan a ride to the home of Darkside cookies as soon as possible. Please forgive this poor ignorant peasant. :bow:

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Lashes, I never seen Darksiders around any cookies yet, but I did get to see how quickly the brownies disappeared. Can you picture coyotes surrounding a rabbit? :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts