GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaving early tomorrow (Monday) for Kerrville! Meeting up with sagere, jo jo, dream catcher, and diesel dawg mid morning. I don't even care if it will be raining! Just hope the thunderstorms hold off till we get out of the area.

See yall in KERRVILLE! :excited:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Have fun! I am so envious of everyone. I had plans to leave early tomorrow morning for Kerrville too but I guess it is just not to be, business complications came up suddenly so we had to cancel. There will be another time though. I pray for safe travel for everyone and that the weather will be nice

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Leaving early tomorrow (Monday) for Kerrville! Meeting up with sagere, jo jo, dream catcher, and diesel dawg mid morning. I don't even care if it will be raining! Just hope the thunderstorms hold off till we get out of the area.

Hi MC,

We will see you in Troup, TX (Motor Trike) on Tuesday at about 1:30'ish....right...???

:doorag: :popcorn: :doorag:

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
It looks like there is some good rain there now :eek:4:
If you are lucky it will move out tonight :yes1: It looks to be moving east, and North but slowly. It should be clear by half across Ole Miss or before if it moves a little faster. Bring a towel

·
Registered
149 Posts

Are you all going to keep the board informed on your trip. we would like to know how things are going.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Are you all going to keep the board informed on your trip. we would like to know how things are going.

ECTrike,

The quickest way to end a good friendship is to fuel envoy and jealousy. Are you sure you want us to tell you just how great a time we are having without you......(Kidding).

I'm sure someone will bring a computer.

Perhaps you can join us in Russellville Oct 15th.....!!!

:popcorn: :doorag: :popcorn:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Say Wilson, Tammy and I were wondering. Are you ready yet?

ECTrike,

The quickest way to end a good friendship is to fuel envoy and jealousy. Are you sure you want us to tell you just how great a time we are having without you......(Kidding).

I'm sure someone will bring a computer.

Perhaps you can join us in Russellville Oct 15th.....!!!

:popcorn: :doorag: :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Say Wilson, Tammy and I were wondering. Are you ready yet?

Ready.....I have not slept in days.

I'm so ready.....I just might have to leave tomorrow, and go wait by the road side in Arkansas, for Mama Chicken, JoJo, Sagre, and that bunch.....!!!

Yes, I'm ready. Looking forward to seeing you and Tammy real soon.

OH WAIT, Do we have a surprise coming..??? I seem to recall some kind of diet thing going on.....!!! :bow:

:doorag: :popcorn: :doorag:

·
Registered
487 Posts
It looks like there is some good rain there now :eek:4:
If you are lucky it will move out tonight :yes1: It looks to be moving east, and North but slowly. It should be clear by half across Ole Miss or before if it moves a little faster. Bring a towel

My wife left Kerrrville yesterday morning late and said the sun was shinning and was a georgous day. She had perfect weather all the way back to Houston even though it was pouring here when I first talked to her.

B

·
0 Posts
:congrats:You folks all have a great time. :thumbup:Sorry we can't meet up with you this morning. It's raining hard here right now - 8:00am

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
It looks like the rain has left Miss, and Alabama in the upper part of the state, and there is clear sailing...:yes1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts