·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
South Dakota...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A wide spot in the road in New Mexico on one of our many side trips this week, I love riding the southwest in the early spring. Being retired is fun.:excited::doorag::doorag::doorag:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Thought it looked like SE Colorado on 50. No need to rush home, the weather is going to suck Sunday and Monday with wintery mix Monday and cold.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
yep, back to winter weather for sunday and Monday for sure, We will be in Dallas Sat night for dinner and El Paso the next night and Tucson on Monday. I can't help it. We just gotta ride.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Just off I-40 (either in the Texas panhandle or into NM). Texas Grand Canyon?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
cap rock in the texas panhandle??

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
HA!.... I got it.

I will be there in about a week...for a week of vacation.

I envy you retired guys... plenty of time to ride.

I've got about 20 more years to go... assuming my 401K will even be available..:shock:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Doc I got lucky and was able to roll out at 51 // worked hard for 30 + and now is the time to enjoy the grandkids and ride / we are on a late lunch break right now in springfield mo. I am using my small laptop sitting in a motel parking lot. I train and work with police narcotics / patrol dogs as a past time now just to fill in the winter months.

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
too much brown wheres the green

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
I spent about 5 months back in 1971 Missouri at Fort Lost in the Woods and nearly froze my you know what off..... As our bus was hauling us across the border on the way to Indianapolis and Fort Benjamin Harrison I vowed I'd never return again to Misery. Never been back.....:shrug::shrug::shrug:

DaleC

1 - 16 of 16 Posts