GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are getting ready to leave in a few minutes.

We will be open again on next Monday, Tuesday and half of Wednesday and will return to normal hours the following Monday, January 5.

As an added bonus in our absence we make the following available for that twelve day period:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Oh no Hal! Not another sale! And you are going to be out of town to boot. I wonder who is going to be the first to tell you that you are not fair, that you should have personally called them, that the last sale was 15% and the most you can get out of this one is a lousy 12%.

I will tell you what is unfair, dagnabit. I am going to be home this whole period. I will probably be buying stuff I don't need. And I will probably wind up being the "SALE ombudsman" during your absence.

Once again, Happy Holidays, and thank you for yet another opportunity for all to save a few bucks.

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sale...

Dag nab it! Just bought my spoiler last week. Hmmmm
Wonder what else I NEED?
Hal, have a wonderful holiday, and thanks to you and LaMonster for everything!

:yw1:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Oh no, how do I block the sale post from Hal so Gary can't see it? Hal is a nice guy, but these sales are costing :money1: But, logically, we are saving with a sale, so.......
Merry Christmas,
Mikey :xmas1:

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Dawg,
Don't be surprised when you get the answering machine. Have to screen those calls, ya know :rain1:
Mikey

·
Registered
441 Posts
Wouldn't you know it!! I just placed an order this morning!!! Anyway I can still get the discount? :D

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
I'm sure every additional $50 over $400 entitles you to an additional 1% off. I figure that if you order $5700 in accessories, they're FREE! :D

Merry Christmas everyone. :)

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Well, Hal, thanks very much! This will be a great test of my spousal powers of persuasion. I've been wanting to extend my warranty, and this is the perfect opportunity. Whatever happens, hope everyone on this board and at HDL has a great Christmas!

John in Vegas

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
"Discounts do not apply to... Honda CB equipment..."

*Sigh*. Always read the "fine print". I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer for a CB radio.

And I'm sure that I'll get flamed for complaining... A CB for $515 would have been a great deal.

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Just spent money last week, not much room left on the bike anymore. So with this kind of situation, Hal is just gonna HAVE to start selling sidecars for more sales! Happy Holiday or Holidays or time off or........

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hal, Looks Like !!!

a great Sale to me. Plenty of time to respond to the extra discounts.

Oh I almost forgot. Here is a special Merry Christmas to you BullHead AKA the Fource. :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Art,

Right back at you and I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Have a Safe one

Bullhead er ummm Bulldog... :lol:

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
I placed my order today.

At least I did not wait to the very last minute. ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hals Holiday Sale

Just got my order placed and under the wire. Got an extened warranty and a manual. Thanks, Hal !!!!!!
Mike

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
LOL.... The half cover for the bike and an E/C aux power panel cost me $350.00 by the time I was done.. ;)

Regor said:
Got the hitch ordered, but of course, more stuff was added. Funny how a hitch turns into $600 worth of goodies.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts