GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s one of those days were I just wanna go for a all day ride. I love the seasons of ohio but I do get that itch this time of year and by February it will be real bad lol so it’s motor cycle movies and buying new stuff for my bike until a nice day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
It’s one of those days were I just wanna go for a all day ride. I love the seasons of ohio but I do get that itch this time of year and by February it will be real bad lol so it’s motor cycle movies and buying new stuff for my bike until a nice day

Too cold is just a state of mind, until the road freezes. Come and join us at the RTE today.
Join Bullet Bob and I as we go to Death Valley in February.... I hope the weather is good enough for us to make the trip!!

·
Administrator
4,590 Posts

Too cold is just a state of mind, until the road freezes. Come and join us at the RTE today.
Join Bullet Bob and I as we go to Death Valley in February.... I hope the weather is good enough for us to make the trip!!
How's about an all day ride 4 days in a row, turn around and repeat? :wink2:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’ve really thought about making that trip I read about all you guys doing that every year I would really like to do that as far as the rte today catch me on the next one would really like to meet all you guys btw how do you get out of ohio weather wise on February sometimes up north weather is not so good lol

·
Administrator
4,590 Posts
SNOW TIRES :grin2: and crossed fingers.
But we've never done that ride before. I've been to DV, but not in Feb. :eek:4:

Shoot, when I did it in May, I got snowed on.
We'll just have to wait and see.
Where I live, the first 1-2 miles is the toughest.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What part of ohio you guys from I have some family in Portsmouth down there in sciota county if down that far u just might be able to get out ohio for that trip. I’m def gonna make that Death Valley trip sooner than later

·
Special Administrator "Internal Affairs" To Facili
6,943 Posts
What part of ohio you guys from I have some family in Portsmouth down there in sciota county if down that far u just might be able to get out ohio for that trip. I’m def gonna make that Death Valley trip sooner than later

If you'll research it a little closer. I live down in that area and Bullet Bob lives north west of Columbus. Normally I get a lot less snow than Bob will get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts