GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well what better place to post my 1000th post but here in the Trike Forum. Never thought I would make this many but here we are. My Trike is sitting in the shop for the time being, but I know spring time is just around the corner. Kerrville is close and and my trip to Florida is even closer. Hope to make this a summer of short trips to meet a lot of good folks from this board and from the surrounding areas.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Congrats on your One Thousand Posts. Life is good, keep the post coming. Be safe and enjoy the ride. Larry

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Congratulations Mama Chicken.

Look forward to seeing you in Kerrville.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Congratulations, just became a 1K member myself, never thought when I first joined this site I would ever post that much but it seems there is always something about Goldwings that needs discussing. :thumbup:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Congrats Roger and after 1,000 posts now 1,000 miles to Kerrville. What a great start for 2014. Ride Safe. Doc :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats Roger and after 1,000 posts now 1,000 miles to Kerrville. What a great start for 2014. Ride Safe. Doc :thumbup:
You are so right Doc! 1024 miles to Kerrville. Gonna pick up my 6th Iron Butt on this trip!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts