GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But that may be a long 53 days. Over 5 inches of ice, sleet, & snow on the ground right now, with another 3 to 5 more later tonight. P.M. S. is really getting to me. Come on southerners, tell me how good it is to ride today. How far have you ridden today? I need to hear some good news. Below is what your radar would look like, with freezing rain, sleet, & snow. It's not a pretty picture.

·
Registered
8,038 Posts
We are getting some of that Crap down here :!:

Wheels did say he was going to get back at us, but didn't think he was serious :wrong::22yikes:

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
80 & Sunny In Destin, FL

Well, 80 & sunny ;) here in Destin, FL. Got to play golf today - 3 pars & 1 birdie for a round of 94. :excited: Didn't know I got a birdie until the round was over - had gotten on a par 5 in 3 and drained the putt. I though it was a par 4! I'm celebrating tonight!

Some showers for Wed, but then sunny & warm again - the Wing loves it here!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Even sooner for daylight savings!!! :excited:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
I know what you mean Verdayne, I just plowed the drive for the 2nd time today!
I want to ride something besides the John Deere! :wrong:

·
Registered
226 Posts
May be 53 days till spring where you are but more like 90 days in Colorado.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
It was so nice today in the Clearwater/St Petes area of Florida, I PURPOSELY didn't go out for a ride out of respect for our northern friends.

I mean, some folks down here just love to rub it in, but not me. If my nothern pals cant ride, I wont ride either. In fact, I turned my AC down to 65F just to feel a bit of a chill.

Tomorrow my meds will wear off and I'll be back to normal, giving my nothern friends the one-finger salute as I merrily cruise up the coast. It's expected to be a bit cooler tomorrow, so I might have to wear my lined tank-top... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Gosh -- I thought spring already arrived here in the south... check out todays forecast:

Today
Hi:76°Lo:58°Partly Cloudy

summer is right around the corner !!! :thumbup:

cosmic

·
Registered
248 Posts
send it back!!:eek:4:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts