GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank You. not ony has you comapany saved me around $1000+ on parts, Honda as well as other manufactures (I am outfiting 2 GL1800's, mine and my wifes) but the forums have helped me make better decisions on quality and function as well as answering numerous tech questions, both the ones I asked as well as the ones I didn't know to ask but someone else did. You have created a win win situation, you and your company have more buiseness, and we have the information to make better decisions..

THANK YOU

G

·
0 Posts
ummm errrr I'll third it and buy everyone a round of their fav-o-rite beverage :beer3:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Service

I wholeheartedly agree.

·
Registered
17,043 Posts
Here! Here!

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
i have a slightly different spin

dear hal you have enticed me into spending all my money on goldwing stuff

i now need to go to counseling

you got me hooked and bled me dry

can you at least have another sale so i can afford theropy and more toys

loren

·
Registered
979 Posts
HDL

:D Honda Direct Line is simply the best,great place to do business with, great prices, service and a great board as well. Very well done Hal and company. :s27: :s27: :s27: :1st: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Me Too!

Thanks Hal...I haven't even bought the bike yet and your site has given me many hours of enjoyment and much information.

Thanks to all who contribute for your generosity in sharing information and excellent attitude in general.

I've visited too many boards that go way off topic. It's very time consuming to wade through the chaff to get to the wheat. This board has proven to be all wheat.

I really appreciate you folks and hope to meet all of you someday.

Gordon :)

·
Registered
585 Posts
Hal ! I don't have a clue what my wife will do when she finally meets you. She met my favorite bar tender last June and he's been missing since Christmas!!

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I thought I was good at sucking up, but you all are a bunch of brown nosers. Some people will do just about anything to get Hal to put on another sale. LOL :D

P.S. Bulldog, wipe your nose :wink:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hal Please send warm weather

Hal
Got my Kury pegs need to warm the garage up enough to put them on, a 40 or 50 degree day would be appreciated.
Jordan

·
Registered
188 Posts
i have to go along with bigc45..not sure how the wife will take meeting you at americade tgis year...seems to me everytime she see me looking at/for new saftey chrome all she can say is.you on that dam web page again :lol: i will just have to keep her at a distance looking at stuff for her bike when i come and shake your hand hal :a13:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts