GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anybody tell me if you can change the opening/closing ceremony on the 06 Non Navi 1800? If so could you supply the procedure!!
I've been able to work out the earlier models, but not the later ones! :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thommo said:
Can anybody tell me if you can change the opening/closing ceremony on the 06 Non Navi 1800? If so could you supply the procedure!!
I've been able to work out the earlier models, but not the later ones! :(
Hi Thommo,

the Procedure for the 2006 Modell should be written in your Owner Manual !

Laureon

·
Registered
116 Posts
non navi 06 1800

I have changed mine on my 06 and followed the writeup in the owners manual for all of it. It is there but I had to read several times and try several times to get it to work. Even changing the text is written in the manual. Hope this helps, might have to look thru the manual to find it all but it is there at least in my owners manual.

·
Registered
19,055 Posts
It might not be in an Austrialian manual

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Try turning the owners manual upside-down and trying it again. It might be a "down under" thing. :lol: :wink: :lol: :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Your '06 Wing has two manuals if it came with the onboard Navigation system. The instructions for changing the ceremony and greetings text are in the Navigation manual beginning on page 75. Once you've modified the ceremony and text, you will have to turn off the GPS, then turn it back on to initialize the new programming.
Dan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts