GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did Peter go ? Have not seen him on board since Sep.

·
Registered
20,947 Posts
i wonder if he ever had any long lasting success fixing that broken front fender

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
The recent election didn't go well for Petah. He's prolly lost himself in the U.P. and drinking himself back to Canadeh.

·
lightley seasoned member
3,082 Posts
The recent election didn't go well for alot of people tuna. But I'm thinking that has nothing to do with his absence. I miss his wit........

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
jburd said:
The recent election didn't go well for alot of people tuna. But I'm thinking that has nothing to do with his absence. I miss his wit........
The recent election went well for everybody it is just that some are not astute enough to realize it. :wink:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
YellowHotRod said:
Where did Peter go ? Have not seen him on board since Sep.
He always takes a break around this time of year. I'm not sure if he goes out of town to an area w/ no internet access or what be he always leaves for a couple months then comes back sometime after the new year...

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
:roll:

:?: Or he has found another forum to joust with folks on certain subjects, I never personally had any issues with the man but I think like several others we havin' seen or heard from since the "OTB" got shutdown he has moved on. :wink:
We'll probably see him after the winter months when he gets bback in the saddle. :wink:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Actually, he disappeared at least a couple of months before the OTB was shut down. Someone said they had talked to him, he was doing a lot of traveling but planned to get back in the game. Maybe his green card expired :lol:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I don't think he could have resisted posting by now if the
Politics board hadn't been shut down.

Herb

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I chatted w/ him in Sept. or Oct. Said had taken on some new assignments for his employer, and very little time on his hands. Said had greatly curtailed his riding, altho he had gotten another bike w/ the Wing. Think it was a VTX, not sure. There were no health issues. I am sure we will see his "ornery" face on here again. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
WhiskeryGoofy said:
Think it was a VTX, not sure.
It was the New, but several years old, Orange VTX1800 Hal for
sale for a long time. It was a great buy.

Herb

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
g1nomad said:
WhiskeryGoofy said:
Think it was a VTX, not sure.
It was the New, but several years old, Orange VTX1800 Hal for
sale for a long time. It was a great buy.

Herb
Well that makes sense. We were ragging on him a few months ago about some comment of trailering some bike(s) for Hal. Tuna be nice :wink: :wink:

·
Young Buck
2,551 Posts
Leon Kowalski said:
...re: the election -- A hard rain done fell. (And it ain't over yet.)

LK
Like the "Fitzmas" that you were all giddy about, telling us that convictions were on the way... but then it all fell apart?

Yeah, right.

·
Banned
1,633 Posts
mrgl02 said:
Leon Kowalski said:
...re: the election -- A hard rain done fell. (And it ain't over yet.)

LK
Like the "Fitzmas" that you were all giddy about, telling us that convictions were on the way... but then it all fell apart?

Yeah, right.
Miscalculation.....they were voted out first. :lol:

Have a nice Democratic majority! :shock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts