GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got done ordering a new Sunny SN 3830 before they sell out of them again.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sunny - 1, G-max - 0 :thumbup:
I like the G-Max, Murgie. But not as well as the Sunny! To me the Sunny is the cats meow! The G-Max just don't ride quite as smooth as the Sunny!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
and only $83.99 delivered to my door!:thumbup:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sunny

Hay Rocket is the Sunny a rf or a nrf tire sounds like a really good deal. And what kind of psi and miles are you getting on them?

Mouse

CMA/PGR/GWRRA/HROT
DS# 946
Dunny SP Sport 5000 34psi
Stone 709 36psi

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Its a NRF and when I rode with him in the Smokies I think he was running 44 psi

·
Registered
441 Posts
I guess I'll have to try a Sunny or Falken next...

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hay Rocket is the Sunny a rf or a nrf tire sounds like a really good deal. And what kind of psi and miles are you getting on them?

Mouse

CMA/PGR/GWRRA/HROT
DS# 946
Dunny SP Sport 5000 34psi
Stone 709 36psi
Mouse, it's a non run flat! It has a good rim protection ridge on it (which the G-Max don't have). Jp is correct, 44psi is what I run in the twisties. I will have to check the mileage and tread depth and give an estimate.:thumbup: Maybe when Rail, gets back he can give more on his thoughts. He took it for a good shake down run!

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Sunny handled great, with awesome wet traction. I was not holding anything back that day. I give it 2 thumbs it :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Umm, that is only one thumb. :lol:
The other one is in my mouth, due to the crying I am doing thinking about going back to work Monday :-(

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
and only $83.99 delivered to my door!:thumbup:
Pray tell, where might I find one of these for my own transition to The Dark Side? :shrug:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The big brown truck dropped of my new Sunny SN 3830 a little bit ago. I am now set for rear tires.

I checked out the tread depth on the one I have mounted on the rim. Looks like it will be about a 10,000 mile tire.:thumbup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts