GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm wanting to upgrade the driving lights on my motorcycle and LEDRider is one of the companies I have considered. However, I found that they have no published phone number on the web, when I tried responding to an Email they sent me in response to a question I submitted on their web site, my Email bounced. On top of that, I have looked around their web site and found ther are several broken links. It looks like some of their lights are out of stock on their web site. It appears that LEDRider may be having issues.

·
Registered
9,328 Posts
As I wrote in another message, they are a small one-man outfit.

Try justin (at) ledrider (dot) com and see if that makes it through.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I've bought LED's for the GL from Electrical Connection, but just the headlights. For my truck, I ordered LED headlights and fog lights from HEADLIGHT REVOLUTION. They have a ton of LED's in all kinds of sizes and lots of videos to educate you.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I bought lights from them last year for my 2018 and while the response wasn't as fast as big dealers, I was happy and very pleased with my lights.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Which ones did you buy?

LX3 2.3 inch Lights They are SUPER bright and need the dimmer;

https://ledrider.com/shop/?menuid=26&menuname=Accessories

I was in a hurry when I put them on, like the night before a big trip so I didn't mess around trying out the different levels, just went with 50% on with low beams and full on with high beams. I mean to tell you, they are a game changer for me and I while I think 50% is super bright, I don't have anyone flashing their lights at me. I have them mounted right under the mirrors on my 2018.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
LX3 2.3 inch Lights They are SUPER bright and need the dimmer;

https://ledrider.com/shop/?menuid=26&menuname=Accessories

I was in a hurry when I put them on, like the night before a big trip so I didn't mess around trying out the different levels, just went with 50% on with low beams and full on with high beams. I mean to tell you, they are a game changer for me and I while I think 50% is super bright, I don't have anyone flashing their lights at me. I have them mounted right under the mirrors on my 2018.
I run mine at 10% as daytime running lights with a Skene dimmer, and 100% as auxiliary night lighting.
For me they are a game changer during daylight hours.
No one can ever say they didn't see me coming.
And I have never had an issue with police.
Our LEO's appreciate a motorcycle being seen and not heard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts