going to be heading for the wash. oregon ,calf ,coast in about three to four weeks wondering about the weather things to see camping ect.
Check out my website (click on the Bike below), click on the Trailer for West Coast ideas and click on the Eagle for photos…Western US & Redwoods 2004.going to be heading for the wash. oregon ,calf ,coast in about three to four weeks wondering about the weather things to see camping ect.
going to start with Highway 20 in about 4 hoursI don't know how much time you have but here is what I would do from South to North.
If you still have more time
- Redwoods National Park
- Oregon caves
- Crater Lake
- Southern half of the Oregon coast highway
- Aircraft museum at Tillamook (sp?)
- Mt St Helens
- Mt Rainier National Park (Drive around the mountain - must see Paradise, Box Canyon, Narada Falls)
- Olympic National Park
- Hurricane Ridge
- North Cascades Highway (20)
I'm sure that is more than enough.
- Hydro powered grist mill http://www.cedarcreekgristmill.com/
- Mt Baker
Have a great ride