GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new pair of OSI Cool Gell Gloves while attending Bike Week in Daytona. Every time I wear these gloves the palms of my hand turn black.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with OSI gloves???

Although they fit well and are comfortable, the fact that they continue to bleed black on both my palms causes me to question the quality of OSI products and I would not recommend them.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I bought a new pair of OSI Cool Gell Gloves while attending Bike Week in Daytona. Every time I wear these gloves the palms of my hand turn black.

Has anyone else experienced this problem with OSI gloves???

Although they fit well and are comfortable, the fact that they continue to bleed black on both my palms causes me to question the quality of OSI products and I would not recommend them.
Are you sure you did not get a knock off. I have used OSI for years (just order 2 more pairs) and have never had that problem.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you sure you did not get a knock off. I have used OSI for years (just order 2 more pairs) and have never had that problem.
I bought mine in Daytona and ordered a pair for my wife over the internet. They look exactly the like, except for the size. Could they be knock-offs, well I guess anything is possible, but they sure don't look like it and the price didn't reflect a knock-off. Hers have been doing fine....the only difference is my hands spend a lot of time on the grips and hers do not.......:shrug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts