GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You gotta love Colorado some times. BUT my back is killing me. This is just what we got last night. :shock: Have no fear. We will be back out and riding in no time. :?: BTW: this is down in town, not up in the hills. :D

Cheers.
Marc

·
Registered
77 Posts
Get a snow thrower, they are fun. Could even do the neighbors for a few buck to help pay for it. If you are not in shape, shoveling snow can kill you. I love the 4 seasons, I even complain when winters are too mild and we don't have ice for fishin.

bentrod

·
Chard Member
13,071 Posts
Marc, please keep that stuff in your part of the country! LOL... I just got in from a 200+ mile ride for biscuits & gravy.... :wink:

·
Registered
17,090 Posts
Shovel!???

Get good 'n drunk. By the time you sober-up the snow will be melted, or you won't care.

prs

·
Registered
911 Posts
wow, thats alot of snow...I'm in southern Ontario, Canada, and we have NO snow at all....ride safe...happy holidays !!!....

Scott

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
We had a little needed rain today..but you guys can keep that cold white stuff.. one more reason I love the south... no snow shoveling...

cosmic

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
If I knew that was coming I would have made sure I had plenty of BUDWEISER in the frig. And plenty of fire wood for the fire place.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
28 degrees at my house this morning sounds pretty darn good right now. I think I'll go for a ride this weekend. :D

·
Registered
806 Posts
Must be that global warming you been shoveling? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
oldguy said:
28 degrees at my house this morning sounds pretty darn good right now. I think I'll go for a ride this weekend. :D

31*F when I rode away from the house here this AM....... these Gerbing jacket liner and gloves are nice.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I live in the lake effect snow zone off the east end of Lake Ontario. We often get snowfalls like you showed in the photo... but not this year. I haven't had to clean my driveway yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts