GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ARE YOU READY FOR SPRING SALE!!
SPRING SALE STARTS WEDNESDAY January 28, 2009 AT 9AM Eastern Time
Starting Wednesday, January 28, 2009, at 9AM Eastern Time, we are going to help you fix your motorcycle for the spring riding season.
Here is how it works:
Order any of the qualifying items you wish from www.directlineparts.com.
Our computer will give you 15% off of the most expensive item that you order and 10% off of all the other qualifying items on the order.
The CODE for this sale is SPRING . So enter this in the Coupon Code box at the end of your order.
The Sale will end Tuesday, February 3, 2009, at 9AM Eastern Time.
The following items are NOT eligible for the extra discount: Honda oil/chemical products are not eligible for this sale , Illustrated Powersports products are not eligible for this sale, items listed in the Bargain Hunter categories are not eligible for this sale, any item already on SALE, VAN-DYNCOMBO & VAN-DYNHOLCOMBO are not eligible for this sale & discounts do not apply to the purchase of any vehicles, motorcycles, ATV or scooters. You must type the coupon codes in the coupon section when you check out of the online store. Use the coupon codes noted at the top of this e-mail. Extended manufacturer warranties do not qualify for this sale.
We appreciate your business.

· Registered
1,633 Posts
Sounds like someone needs to reduce inventory! Sorry, I ordered my tires and parts last fall and don't really need anything right now.

Maybe next time...............!

I have a gut feeling due to the current economy, motorcycle activity will be considerably down this year.

Hope the good dealerships and service areas will be able to weather the storm.

In bad economic times, only the strong survive!

· Registered
2009 GL1800 ABS
1,272 Posts
I wonder if you only order one part if you get 15% off..??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just ordered a Utopia Backrest, Service Manual for 2006-2009 Models and a front fender extender.

Got the discount!

Thanks Hal:yes1:

· Registered
216 Posts
I wonder if you only order one part if you get 15% off..??
Doesnt look like like it. I tried to order 1 set of Big Bike exhaust tips and it only gave me a 10% discount, plus it was charging me for shipping when it said free shipping. Hmmmm.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't know why its functioning like that but you can:

1. Place the order and add a note in the comments and we can fix it.

2. Call the order in and we will adjust it for you.

Thanks.

· Registered
458 Posts

· Curious Member
877 Posts
Thanks for yet another great sale Hal.:bow:
I'm happy to help with your inventory reduction.;)
My order was submitted just now. It's not a big order compared to some but the discount means a lot to me and let's me buy more stuff later on.
:cool:

· Registered
61 Posts
No extended warranty deal?

Extended manufacturer warranties do not qualify for this sale.

That's new. My warranty is up in March and I passed on the Christmas sale waiting for the spring one. Was really surprised to see the sale no now longer works for extended warranties. It used to.

· Registered
267 Posts
Hal,

I ordered some chrome for my bike based on your sale but somehow I must have managed to miss the "code" box and ended up not getting the discount. I e-mailed a message back to the confirmation e-mail but not sure if this will help?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.