GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
That's AWESOME Hal!!! I am sure that photo will hang proudly in the Greenlee home. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Hal, thanks for another wonderful year of service from your company!! May 2007 be good to you and your family!!

Our best gift was the ability to see our familys and spend the Holidays together.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's just awesome,great looking family, all the best to you and yours in this coming New Year. PS Thanks for this web-page I love it.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Is that Direct Line Red or Christmas Red? Either way it is good when a plan comes together. Hope your New Year is just as happy.
Thanks Hal.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Good looking family Hal. Now - I hate asking this (again) but, does this mean we are free to post NON GOLDWING related items on here ? I'm just checkin cause I don't want to get in trouble :D

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I bet the parents had to brib the little ones to have them pose that long!!
Papa will be giving each of you a new MX bike!!! :)
Congrates Hal.... a very lovely family.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I see they all take after your wife's side of the family! :D Just kidding Hal great looking troop.

All the best in the New Year. Your Canadian kohort.

Shadow1
Hal

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
Gee Hal, which one is your wife? They all look WAY too young for an old guy like you , you crib robber you :lol:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Now that deserves a "WOW!" Great lookin' family. You must be very proud.

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Roadking522 said:
Good looking family Hal. Now - I hate asking this (again) but, does this mean we are free to post NON GOLDWING related items on here ? I'm just checkin cause I don't want to get in trouble :D
I am not sure what you mean?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Boy, Hal, what a BEAUTIFUL BROOD!!!!!! Our first grandchild was born
October 24th and as a result, this Christmas was just a bit different. I'm
realllly liking this grandpa thing and I'm starting to get a hint of what you
guys are talking about.
Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
That's a wonderful Christmas present Hal. One of the greatest gifts of all is the gift of family. Our Son and Daughter-in-Law anounced that they are going to be blessed with twins next summer. Two more co-riders for Papa's bike. Happy Holidays to all. CJ

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I can't see what you got. There is too many people with red
shirts standing in the way. Whad ya get? Is it electric, or
internal combustion?

Herb

1 - 20 of 37 Posts