GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a call from the painter today and everything is done. All of the panels (27 of them) will be on their way back to us tomorrow. We will be doing some traveling over the next two weeks so we probably wont get it put back together until right before Daytona. But it will be there.

Allen Smith from Tulsa called me last week and offered a custom made sport windshield to put on the Replica to give it a faster look. He said that standing still the GL1800 will look like its going 200 MPH. We can't wait to get this project back together. I will start posting photos as we start working on it.

P.S. Almost forget - - but Cobra heard about the Replica and offered some of their new exhaust for the GL1800. That will alter the look and give it a throatier sound.

·
Registered
77 Posts
"P.S. Almost forget - - but Cobra heard about the Replica and offered some of their new exhaust for the GL1800. That will alter the look and give it a throatier sound."

?????????
What a tease!
Where is this "new exhaust"
Don't see it on Direct ot Cobra website????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"P.S. Almost forget - - but Cobra heard about the Replica and offered some of their new exhaust for the GL1800. That will alter the look and give it a throatier sound."

?????????
What a tease!
Where is this "new exhaust"
Don't see it on Direct ot Cobra website????
They are in production now and should be available in late March. I don't have a photo yet but its coming.

·
Young Buck
2,569 Posts
Can't wait to see it. Will you tease us with some pictures when it is done... and when you have the chance?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts