GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our main office will be closed Thursday thru Sunday and we will be back in the office on Monday.

We have one coupon running now but it will be removed for Thanksgiving and another coupon will take its place but only for Thanksgiving Day. On Friday we will have 3 new coupons for you to see. So stay on your toes and if you are looking to save some money then tomorrow may be the day. But only if you can get to your computer to place the order.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hal, you make it very difficult for a guy to stick to those famous words,
"My bike is just the way I want it. I'm finished adding things to it." :oops: :D :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Looks Bad for Bulldog & It's Hal's fault

Looks like I am going to either buy another Wing, to put things on.

Or I will have to buy some stuff and hang it in the garage,

What is a Frugal man to do?

Bulldog :tools1:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Black Beauty

Hey Jim,
With all that chrome 'n' stuff you have on your bike, I'll bet it weights 1500 pounds .... dry!!! :lol: Kidding of course, and you know it looks good partner -- but Silver is PURTIER!!! :sw1: BWAHAHAHA

I'll be departing good ole AZ on Sunday for the Middle East (two months this time). :flg: Guess we'll have to hold off coming your way to ride for a little while. :?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Hey there buddy.
One of these days I'll take it to the port of entry and see if the DOT officer will let me put in on the scales to see just what it weighs. :shock:

You be careful over there and get home safe. Let us know when you get back, and keep in touch if you can.

·
Registered
317 Posts
The wife and I were to leave bright and early in the am. Now I told her we can't leave until Friday. With one Wing and a Valkyrie Interstate in the garage and another Wing on the way. Can't take no chances on missing any deals. :D

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hal... I'm anxiously awaiting another sale on either the Metzlers or the Avons when you get them in. How about some "coupons" when they become available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts