GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Canuck
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ron (Keysrider) & I sadly missed Saturday's RTE. We were on a pre-planned ride of our own. Ron wanted to write an article for MOJO magazine, and include some pictures. The subject of his article is some nice roads in the Niagara Escarpment (the area between Trafalgar Rd. and Guelph Line, and between QEW/403 and the 401). After the Niagara Escarpment we rode through the Caledon Highlands (Belfountain, Alton), and finished by riding the rural area NW of Bolton. Here are some of Ron's pics.

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
Yup, 203.7 miles I did. Never knew there were so many curves west of Big Smoke. Of course I ran into a stop and go in Toronto on my way home. Just reinforces how much I hate big cities. Great ride though, and I had an excellent guide. Thanks Paul.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Nice pics guys. Yes you were missed at yesterdays luncheon. We all talked about you both.:thumbup:

·
Rocket Man
1,556 Posts
Nice pics guys. Yes you were missed at yesterdays luncheon. We all talked about you both.:thumbup:
Hope it was good talk cuz while you waz eatin we waz ridin. What a wonderful day it was. Thanks for the compliment on the photos.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Yes, there are some great roads around that area! Used to be my backyard when I lived in Oakville.

How the heck do you guys always pick a Saturday when I have to work!?!?! I am off every second one! So frustrating............:-(

Hope to be able to join sometime soon,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts