GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just returned home from a 5046.5 miles trip with the wife in the Chevy Avalanche. We stopped at Niagra Falls for our 31st wedding anniversary and also managed to make a stop at our fellow board members home in New Yawk state. Thanks to Bulldog and Meesh for a lovely afternoon talking bikes and other things. :lol:

We made it safely back to Wyoming and thoroughly enjoyed the length of Ontario and all the many places we were fortunate enough to visit.

Denny and Linda Kintner

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Denny & Linda,

Your visit with us was great and way too short. Really enjoyed your stories and your attitude.

Happy Anniversary to a very nice couple. Meesh really enjoyed her time with Linda.

Cmon back anytime!

Bulldog

·
Registered
552 Posts
I've always wanted to take a long trip in a cage. How was the weather? Did you get any rain? How did your tires hold up? Any overheating problems? Did you pull a trailer? Did other cagers wave to you?

This is important, as me and my SO are thinking about going to Las Vegas in our pickup and I have never been that far in a cage :roll:

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Az, Now that's funny :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
a reply?

Heeyuck I guest ya jist hadda stick yer too sense wurth in thar diddunja? I shore doo preeciate yore komments about me and the whifes trip and visit to an esteemed fellow board member. Heeyuck, heeyuck. I don't know how I coulda lived another day with out your deprecating sense of humor overwhelming the wonder of our trip and the past 31 years we spent trying to not know anyone like you?

Thanks Bull, and we too enjoyed the day.

Peace in life,

Denny and Linda

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Denny,

I do not believe you were being made fun of, or the fact you have been married 31 years. If I thought that was the purpose of AZ's post I never would have commented on it like I did.

I believe he was applying the same type of questions and comments people get after taking such a long trip on their bike. As such, I thought it was clever. No harm intended, I'm sure.

Also, what happened to you last night that caused your spelling, and/or accent, to change so much?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my mistake perhaps?......

I am sorry if I jumped a little early? I get so weary of the constant flow of mean commentary on peoples seemingly innocent posts that I may have taken offense prematurely? I apoligize for being testy.

Denny

p.s. As to the spelling anomilies, perhaps it was somethin' I ett? :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts