GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around at New Wing prices, and of course, the prices from Direct Line Honda are always pretty good. However, I seem to recall about a year ago, when I first started looking at a Wing, Direct Line could sell you a bike through either their Shadyside Ohio location, or their North Miami location. Recently I dont see the Miami location listed.

Does anyone know, have they shut down that location? Can you still take delivery of a new Wing in Florida (Miami)?

H

·
0 Posts
We sold the Miami dealership back in September of 2005. You can still contact them but I don't know what their price would be.

·
Registered
392 Posts
BrianH said:
I've been looking around at New Wing prices, and of course, the prices from Direct Line Honda are always pretty good. However, I seem to recall about a year ago, when I first started looking at a Wing, Direct Line could sell you a bike through either their Shadyside Ohio location, or their North Miami location. Recently I dont see the Miami location listed.

Does anyone know, have they shut down that location? Can you still take delivery of a new Wing in Florida (Miami)?
Not that I am trying to take away business from Hal, but I used some of the out the door prices advertised through ebay (some above and below Hal's prices) at the Lakeland Honda Dealer and that dealer got very close to the out the door prices and it worked out about the same considering saving on flights, hotels, etc.

Now buying add on goodies and extras for the bike - well in the last sale of the year Hal got me for over a grand and the only thing I can say is that I'm sorry I've still got lots more to buy.....waiting for the next sale to give the credit card another work out!

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
We sold the Miami dealership back in September of 2005. You can still contact them but I don't know what their price would be.
Ahaaaa..., that must have been right around the time of Wilma. <smile>

I was curious because there's an ad in Florida Cycle Trader, and the address looked familiar, but the name didn't. Too bad you dont sell bikes by mail-order the way you do with other parts and accessories. <smile>

·
Fire Eating Member
6,473 Posts
Check with Honda Powersports of Chattanooga, Lake Hill Motors ,
Union City Honda..and Honda Direct Line.. it just might save you some bucks...

cosmic

·
Registered
19,323 Posts
cosmic_chariot said:
Check with Honda Powersports of Chattanooga, Lake Hill Motors ,
Union City Honda..and Honda Direct Line.. it just might save you some bucks...

cosmic
ditto

fly in
save $$$
ride out

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Speaking of Florida and Wilma ( And Katrina)..what ever happened o all of those cars and motorcycles that got flooded ?? Did they go to scrap yards ? I am curious where they are...or if someone bought any of them..I would have expected to see alot of them for sale or on ebay.....Does anyone know if they went to any sort of MC wrecking yard or recyclers ?? Can you guys give me a list of MC recyclers across the U.S.A

1 - 7 of 7 Posts