GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, removed the cover from my Goldwing and after checking all systems (oils, battery, tire pressure) took her out for the first time since last November... No problem with the bike, it started on the first turn (good to have it a battery tender all Winter)This is an awful long time between rides! Anyway, 2 days into Spring, there was no way I could leave the bike in the garage. Here in the North Chicagoland the weather was not perfect only 40F, but after a little 50 miles ride, it felt good.

There is nothing better than going for the first ride of the season... Unfortunately, the weather in this part of the country is still cold, another round of 30F weather for the coming week. I did see a few riders, but I also received a lot of thumbs up from other riders that were still stuck in their cage...

Let the riding season begin... Good riding to all of you!

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Finally, removed the cover from my Goldwing and after checking all systems (oils, battery, tire pressure) took her out for the first time since last November... No problem with the bike, it started on the first turn (good to have it a battery tender all Winter)This is an awful long time between rides! Anyway, 2 days into Spring, there was no way I could leave the bike in the garage. Here in the North Chicagoland the weather was not perfect only 40F, but after a little 50 miles ride, it felt good.

There is nothing better than going for the first ride of the season... Unfortunately, the weather in this part of the country is still cold, another round of 30F weather for the coming week. I did see a few riders, but I also received a lot of thumbs up from other riders that were still stuck in their cage...

Let the riding season begin... Good riding to all of you!
Grazie, Sergio. Altrettante per lei.

·
Registered
460 Posts
ouy of hibernation

Good for you! The weather is fine for me, but the pot holes right now are just a little too much to handle. Hope to get out myself once the roads are a little better and the cagers start thinking that bikes are back on the road. I know the roads won't be better in a week or so but at least the water will be out of then and I can know how deep they are. HAPPY RIDING TO ALL!

Billy:thumbup:

·
Registered
690 Posts
Same here. Just got mine out a few days ago and put over 100 miles on it. Hoping to have it out for good soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts