I see new video's in the future!

·
Registered
8,095 Posts
Damn, Fred has shoes on! :22yikes:

·
Registered
611 Posts
Fred, Is that the new "clear" color you mentioned here? Looks nice now that I can see it. Congratulations?

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
:yes1:
:thumbup:

·
Registered
500 Posts
How many mile did you have on the 09? Congratulations on the new bike and I can't wait for the new DVD's. Ride safe.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I see new video's in the future!
Complete with shoes!:lol::lol::lol:

:congrats: That's fantastic Fred!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Somebody is going to get a really nice, well maintained 2009. Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Very nice bike! One of my friends, Lonnie, who works in parts at the Honda dealer in Decatur, AL has one identical, could be a different level, don't know.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good for you, Fred. I've been enjoying your videos. The two questions I find myself asking as I watch them is,
1) How does he do so much with his feet?
2) How in Sam Hell does he keep his video camera from getting completely covered in grease and gunk from all the impromptu adjustments?

I'm sure the 12ers out there are chomping at the bit for you to get crackin'. Just remember to take some time to enjoy that new beauty.

Congrats! :thumbup:

·
Registered
144 Posts
You were looking at my bike awfully hard at rockies gold.Now I know why.Congrats:yes1:

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Fred thats a good looking bike. The 12s are starting to make our 10s back look dated.:22yikes::22yikes:

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Is it my monitor or does the the 2012 blue look a <lot> like the 2009 limited edition blue?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Way to go Fred, I see you pushed the button :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts