GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can believe MSN, the temp here in Brunswick, Georgia will be a HIGH of 35 degrees on Saturday the 27th. Jacksonville and St Augustine won't be much above that.

We are 38 miles north of the state line. IF it gets that low, I won't ride in temps that cold. My wife just can't take it.

If its that cold and you guys reschedule, I would love to join you.

Jim

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Rum Runner said:
... If you can believe MSN
Jim,
When it comes to weather, I don't believe anyone can forecast accurately more than three days out.

"Forecast" for today was high 50's to low 60's
... it was 75 and I rode to Daytona and back...
absolutely wonderful.

Let's wait a few more days and see what happens.
:wink:

Dennis

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Yep...forecast high here today was 56 and it was 67.

Accuweather.com has a forcast of 54 and Sunny on the 27th, but that's 8 days out! I don't EVER believe any forcast more than 2-3 days out.

Bartman

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
Rum Runner

I guess you wouldn't use them as much as we do here in N. Ga., but electric jacket liners and gloves with let you be toasty warm down to 32 degrees.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Rum Runner said:
If you can believe MSN, the temp here in Brunswick, Georgia will be a HIGH of 35 degrees on Saturday the 27th. Jacksonville and St Augustine won't be much above that.

We are 38 miles north of the state line. IF it gets that low, I won't ride in temps that cold. My wife just can't take it.

If its that cold and you guys reschedule, I would love to join you.

Jim
Hey Jim,
Been in you city many times, FLETC..... :D

Have to look you up if I make it back, maybe a sweetwater...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KYBLUE

I work at FLETC, Firearms. Can do on the sweet water.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts