GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People who have over 1,500 post in a year how many miles do you have on your bike?

·
15 year Member
6,896 Posts
People who have over 1,500 post in a year how many miles do you have on your bike?
Just exactly what are you insinuating???

Matt(BCNV) :lol:

·
Registered
2,517 Posts

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Over 1,500..., and all with the radio on intercom.... :twisted:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
You know, I have also wondered about that??? Not very many I'm sure. Not sure some of 'em know as much as they think they do either... they would do better getting out on the road now and then.

I do 10,000 or so a year, one year I hit 30,000 and a couple years 20,000 but that's about it.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
You must still be young..
Posting a lot is not about not riding very much...
(over 115,000 miles)

.. it's about not sleeping very much...

Dennis

·
Registered
9,328 Posts
That's pretty impressive...looks like I'm about 1/2 that rate, so I must be riding enough??

Averaging 1100 miles a month since I've had my Wing 52 months; how about you?

·
Registered
307 Posts
:joke:Dennis you still short of that mark as far as posts go even with insomnia

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
:joke:Dennis you still short of that mark as far as posts go even with insomnia
.. just putting the finishing touches on my software so that I can speak "post" messages while I'm riding...
Now, I can ride AND post!
(flame suit on)

...so, ya'll better watch out... I'll be catching up with the big dogs soon.

:)

Dennis

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I'll answer in reverse ... 247 posts in a little over 7 years and about 228K miles todate. I think there is a relationship to the number of post versus miles ridden. Of course many people get as much pleasure out of posting as others get out of riding and the majority are probably somewhere in the middle balanced between those two extremes.

Donnie

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
I don't know how many posts per year I have, but apparently someone has enough Non-Riding time to figure that one out...

I do average about 14,000 per year on the bike, Since I work from home, no going to work miles anymore....

Looks like I have averaged 638 post per year for the past 7.5 years... So never-mind I don't qualify for your dumba$$ survey... :lol:

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
NJLefty rides so much he doesn't have time for clothes!:lol:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Bike? What bike? I am just here for the sparkling, charming personalities and superior intellect.

and the kind, sensitive, insightful and introspective help offered to those of us less motorcycle empowered........

I just said that to get another post.....

1 - 20 of 46 Posts