GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stopped by Honda Powersports in Chattanooga to check out the 6 new 2012 Goldwings they just received. All gone in two days, never got to see one. However they do have over 100 NEW 2008 and 2010 Goldwings in just about every color and package levels. Susposed to get another shipment of 2012's next month.

www.southernhonda.com

·
Registered
850 Posts
they have so many bikes they are unable to list them all. they have a private contractor that does the pricing and on line sales.
It's 1 of those places you just have to go there to see what they have. I went in with my grandson to kill time on a stormy day and ended up with a 2010 GW

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
I feel a short road trip coming on. I've never been there!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
How much would the discount be on a new 2008?

·
Registered
1,830 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Explains why they have so many

I got a brand new 2008 Level 3 in Feb 2009 for $18,860 before tax. It was $20,000 out the door.

Why would someone pay $20,212 now for a 2008?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Those prices all seem high on a "brand new" 4-year old bike.

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Stopped by Honda Powersports in Chattanooga to check out the 6 new 2012 Goldwings they just received. All gone in two days, never got to see one. However they do have over 100 NEW 2008 and 2010 Goldwings in just about every color and package levels. Susposed to get another shipment of 2012's next month.

www.southernhonda.com
I was there last week and saw the same thing. The salesman told me that the 2012's sell as soon as they hit the floor. I didn't count the 2010's but they were stacked two high in shipping crates.

·
Registered
19,232 Posts
they have so many bikes they are unable to list them all. they have a private contractor that does the pricing and on line sales.
It's 1 of those places you just have to go there to see what they have. I went in with my grandson to kill time on a stormy day and ended up with a 2010 GW

Nice way to kill time

·
Registered
1,707 Posts

www.southernhonda.com

I bet they don't have a true BLACK in stock. When I bought my black 08 in 2009 they were hard to find then. After 08 they only come out in a crappy looking met. black.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I bet they don't have a true BLACK in stock. When I bought my black 08 in 2009 they were hard to find then. After 08 they only come out in a crappy looking met. black.

Oh contrar, my friend; the 2010 met black is waaaay better looking than that flat boring black black. To each his own.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I asked them a few months ago about buying a red 2010 and they told me there were none left anywhere. I wonder if they have one now?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I bet Schroaders Honda in Hendersonville, NC does.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
133 Posts
They didn't want to is sell me a red ABS, so I went to Schroaders.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thats odd i was there a couple of weeks sgo and the only 08 they had were 2 airbag model in Titanium. For alittle over $20,000 which is way to hi since i paid less than 19,000 for my 08 airbag Titanium. But im sure someone could haggle them down.

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
I visited Southern dealership while Tennessee about 4 yrs ago. Nice place.

Our son and family lived in Murfreesboro at the time.. the short road trip gave us a chance to look around. Visited the Towing / Recovery museum too

1 - 20 of 21 Posts