GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be holding our annual Cook Forest Weekend Ride July 8-10 2011. This is a great area to ride and relax in. Fantastic roads and plenty of attractions to explore. The Kinzu Dam, Zippo Lighter Museum, Cook Forest Park and wineries are just a few the many attractions in the area. This is a great area to hold a ride in and it has always been well attended. The campground is first class and they are very motorcycle friendly. They allow two tents per site so you can share the cost of a site They also have sleeping rooms and a cabin for rent for those who do not want to tent it. Reserve early because they go fast. Contact the campground for more info. They will be holding an area for us so mention you’re with COG when calling for reservation’s. Come on out and join the gang for a great weekend. I promise you the weather will be better this year (only because it couldn’t ever be worse than it was last year - lol.) Kalyumet campground 8630 Miola rd Lucinda PA 16235 814 744 9622 [email protected]
Event DetailsEvent:Cook Forest Camp & Ride WeekenderMembers:FreeWhere:Kalyumet Campground, Lucinda, PANon Members:FreeAddress:8630 Miola RdMeeting Place:At Event LocationLocation Website:LinkMeeting Address:Same as Event Location Meet Loc Website:n/aMeeting Time:10:00 AMLocation Phone:814 744 9622Parking Cost:$0.00 Start Date-Time:07/08/2011 - 10:00 AMReg. Deadline:07/08/2011* End Date-Time:07/10/2011 - 12:00 AMPrePay Required:No
Event Leader: Joe Cyprych
Contact Leader

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hello all, hey just posting this up in hopes to get some fellow gl riders to attend, i belong to the concours owners for about 10 years now ( even though i havent had a connie in about 5 years, join for the bike, stay for the group :thumbup: ) i have been having this ride for about 5 years and the last two or 3 years have been getting a few fellow gl riders to attend from this site, hope some of you can make it, need anymore info let me know. thanks joe

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shameless last minute bump :lol: the weather is supposed to be great, hope some of you can make it. thanks joe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts