1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in meeting up in Pa for lunch,,
We will be meeting at a place called Shady Maple smorgasbord at
12:00 noon on Saturday April 25th..
You can see more details on the Pa sub board....
Hope to see some of you there....

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Greetings!

I doubt that I can make it. My brother will be showing his 1957 BMW R69 at the Periokomen Vintage Motorcycle Meet on Oley, PA that weekend. I could possibly ride over if it's close by, though. Where is this alleged Smorg Of Borg?

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Greetings!

I doubt that I can make it. My brother will be showing his 1957 BMW R69 at the Periokomen Vintage Motorcycle Meet on Oley, PA that weekend. I could possibly ride over if it's close by, though. Where is this alleged Smorg Of Borg?
That on my way out if I going that way. I just go thur reading to get to there.

·
Notorious Rocket Scientist
5,533 Posts
Greetings!

That would be really cool if you want to stop by on your way! From Oley to East Earl is about 40 minutes. If my brother really doesn't need any help Saturday afternoon I just might jaunt on down with you.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greetings!

Here the link to Shady Maple...
It's in East Earl Pa.. just a mile outside of Blueball
Hope you can make it...
http://www.shady-maple.com/smorgasbord

·
Registered
110 Posts
Sorry Pop N Fresh but after our trip home form FL I must take our trailer in for its final repair work under warranty. Needless to say won't be home that day. Maybe another time as we are close.
Denny

1 - 7 of 7 Posts