GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here is something I have never seen discussed on this board. I was out ridding today and came to a stop at a light and heard someone say something to me over a loud speaker. Thought it was a police officer at first. My hearing is not great and with the helment on and radio blasting I could not tell what was said but anyway I looked around and saw two 1800's behind me one blue and one white and the guy on the blue one was talking and waveing at me. They had PA Systems on ther bikes or at least one did. After light turned green I moved slow hoping they would come up beside me but they turned off on a side road. I have my 1800.com sticker on the trunk of my bike thanks to Hal. Any one on here have a PA on ther bikes? By the way I was pulling my PiggieBacker because I had just put a swivel hitch on and was out seeing how much better the bike handled with it. Pulled with and with out, much better with in my mind.

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
I am not familiar with any PA systems on 1800's but they might be out there. One other possiblity is that one of them had the CB on speakers and the other used that to talk to you. I have said some comments to the fairer sex when one of our group has his CB on the outside speakers. It appears to come from him of course.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts