GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased Cardo's Packtalk BOLD to possibly replace my Sena 20S EVO and I am having some difficulty getting the Packtalk to connect to the SM10 Dual Stream Bluetooth unit I already had on the bike. Any suggestions?

FYI- I am replacing the Sena 20S EVO because of the many problems I have encountered, from it cutting out, not connecting properly to the mounts (3 different mounts), microphone dying after getting caught in an all day rain and the list continues. Sena has replaced it several times and I am waiting for another replacement at the moment because no matter what I did, I could not update it.

My only problem so far with the Packtalk unit is getting it connected to my bluetooth streaming unit from Sena, any suggestions?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Try this video. The DMC is green and the blue is Bluetooth. First you get it to blue, then you press the appropriate button to make it flash fast, pairing mode.

Reactions: remoandiris

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, noviwinger.
Two questions:
1. Doesn't the GL1800 have on-board bluetooth connectivity? Why the need for the SM10??

2. When pairing the Cardo packtalk, Is your music audio STEREO in your helmet and can you still transmit on your CB radio?

Thanks,
troussos

1 - 7 of 7 Posts