GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riding out to Pagosa Springs on May 4 - May 12; going through Santa Fe, Taos and then up to Pagosa. I was wondering what type of temperature and weather to expect. Any news from that part of the country? Thanks in advance. Becky

·
Registered
792 Posts
I used to go over to Chama N.M. and its around that area, in the A.M. you cooler wearther riding gear will feel good. In the P.M. it will be nice and there are a lot of great roads to ride up there, so have fun.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Bring gloves, warm jacket and rain gear. The mornings can be quite chilly if a front comes in, especially in the mountain areas. If it rains, the temperature can drop 20 or more degrees in the mountains in early May. You can always take off the warm gear once it warms up.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Riding out to Pagosa Springs on May 4 - May 12; going through Santa Fe, Taos and then up to Pagosa. I was wondering what type of temperature and weather to expect. Any news from that part of the country? Thanks in advance. Becky
I live 40 miles North of Taos and can testify that it can get cool in May. I have seen it snow the end of May in Red River.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts