GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen both the two different video series available and can offer a review/comparison? Cruiseman's is $189 I think and Fred's is $89 but it looks like you might actually get more in depth videos with Fred's. I know both guys are nice guys who contribute here and they are welcome to comment here as well.

Thanks

·
Registered
16,973 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Cruisemen and Fred's style are different from each other, Freds been here a long time a no brainer for me, you can't go wrong with either.

Reactions: Hoopdc

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,540 Posts
If you do any of your own work on your bike Fred's videos are a must have....the small price for the videos will be paid for with the first service you do on your bike.

·
Vendor
22,059 Posts
Thanks, do you recall if Fred's is normally $89 or if that is a sale price? If its not a sale price, I might wait and see if he does a 4th of July sale.

Use coupon code JULY4 for $10 off. A limited number of uses of this code are available.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Freds, hands down!

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Use coupon code JULY4 for $10 off. A limited number of uses of this code are available.
Where on the order form does the coupon code go? I don’t see a spot for that.

John

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
The coupon code is for the 2018 Gold Wing videos. It appears you are purchasing the videos for the previous generation bike, those have already been marked down.
Order placed, thanks Fred.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The coupon code is for the 2018 Gold Wing videos. It appears you are purchasing the videos for the previous generation bike, those have already been marked down.
I havent seen it yet but I am just wondering Fred does the oil change video cover both the DCT/non-DCT version of the bikes and the videos in general? Do they cover things different on both or just the DCT?

·
Vendor
22,059 Posts
I havent seen it yet but I am just wondering Fred does the oil change video cover both the DCT/non-DCT version of the bikes and the videos in general? Do they cover things different on both or just the DCT?

Most of the video applies to all models, however, there are a few differences on the manual transmission bikes. Most of the differences are pretty minor, and I may one day update them to include those changes. My videos are a living series, so I'm frequently adding new episodes, and once you purchase you get full access to anything I add later on at no charge.

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
You can't go wrong with Fred's DIY vids! Best $$$ I ever spent for my 2012 GL1832 and my 2018 GL1833!

Reactions: Ratster and Hoopdc

·
Registered
406 Posts
My videos are a living series, so I'm frequently adding new episodes, and once you purchase you get full access to anything I add later on at no charge.
Fred,

For those that download the videos, is there a way to know when a previously released video has been updated?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts