Registered
4,194 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Lamont, Brother,

Hear me out here,

That trailer is going to look so "GAY", being pulled behind a Hoss or M109 with a big burley, harley lookin dude in the seat....LOL

Best thing you can do, is bring that up to Cats-Cade, we can raffle it off to some Yellow ownin, deservin Winger with a Yeller bike for about 10K.

Very nice Scheme, Now get over to Lewis' and help him meet his Feb 2 Deadline with that mock Harley project.

Dawg

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bulldog said:
Lamont, Brother,

Hear me out here,

That trailer is going to look so "GAY", being pulled behind a Hoss or M109 with a big burley, harley lookin dude in the seat....LOL

Best thing you can do, is bring that up to Cats-Cade, we can raffle it off to some Yellow ownin, deservin Winger with a Yeller bike for about 10K.

Very nice Scheme, Now get over to Lewis' and help him meet his Feb 2 Deadline with that mock Harley project.

Dawg
GAY or not it's mine and I think I'm going to love it. 8) I will never travel without a trailer again.

So when is your deal? I may have to make a run up there again and see my Wingbros 8)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Looks great....but looks like you need help keepin' the lines straight! :lol:

Gonna paint the Hoss to match?

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Sweet!!!!

When can I drop mine off????

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lucky Phil said:
Looks great....but looks like you need help keepin' the lines straight! :lol:

Gonna paint the Hoss to match?
Yes, it will match my 109 and my Boss. 8)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey Lamont, Take your time puttin that thing back together. It can get a little frustrating at times. I know!.........Can't wait to see it all finished. Great looking paint scheme.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Bulldog said:
Lamont, Brother,

Hear me out here,

Dawg
Are you implying something about those of us in the Yellow-Bike lifestyle? - Not that there's anything wrong with that...

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
hey LaMont, are you shooting that yourself or are you haveing someone else do it.

That does look pretty cool

1 - 10 of 10 Posts