GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I've got my Packtalk paired with my phone (se2020) and my Garmin 396. Works fine. I now want to pair it to a sena sm-10 so I can get my music straight off the bike, retaining all handle-bar controls. Is it possible to pair 3 units to a Packtalk?

·
Registered
324 Posts
I do know that Sena uses bluetooth so you have to switch from DMC to bluetooth to pair

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
IIRC, the Packtalk has only 2 BT channels. I believe the DMC is ONLY for intercom.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I'm sure Fred H can tell you the pairing numbers allowed.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I believe Remoan is correct, only 2 BT channels. You may have options, one might be to pair the SM-10 to the Packtalk, then pair the Garmin to the SM-10. Which I thing would be the preferred route, you can alternatively move your phone to the SM-10, but then your phone wouldn't fully function. There maybe other options I am not aware of.

·
Administrator
4,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trying to get all the chores done, then heading your way. Thanks

·
Vendor
22,069 Posts
As others have stated, there are only 2 bluetooth channels available. Maybe your should pair your GPS to your phone, and then pair the phone to the bike instead of pairing each one separately. I haven't tried it, but I think it would allow your GPS commands to pass through your phone and then to the bike. This would leave you with one channel left for the SM10.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts