GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping someone can help me with this. I have the 2019 Goldwing Tour with Navigation, 2 Sena 10U mounted in shoei helmets and I want to get the Zumo 595LM. I have the helmets paired to the Goldwing and each other. I do not have my iPhone paired with the bike but have it plugged in so I can use CarPlay. Everything works as it should, we can talk to each other, hear the music and also hear the voice guidance on the navigation system. So now I want to install the Garmin Zumo 595 but I only want to hear the voice guidance through the headset. Do not need to hear the iPhone calls or messages ect from the Garmin. Sooo how do I pair all this, and in what order?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm also interested to see if this can work. I've got a Zumo 550 that I would like to integrate with the bike's audio.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I tried but not able to get it to work. I could connect my GPS to my iPhone via Bluetooth and plug the iPhone into the USB but no audible instructions came through. I have a Nuvi.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I wonder if the GPS will pair in intercom mode to the headset?

·
Registered
713 Posts
I have a Zumo 595 that I pair to a Sena SRL headset mounted in a Shoei Neotec II helmet. I receive routing instructions
from the Zumo. I also have the headset paired to the bike. I ride alone and do not use the intercom function. I also have a
CB to communicate with my friends since most of them also have CB's on their bikes.
The SRL is the only Sena Bluetooth headset I'm familiar with. I have a couple J&M BT-04 Bluetooth headsets mounted in
different helmets and they work the same way since the latest J&M software update.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts