GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
An excellent alternative to pulling a trailer. Complete system includes: bracket, tray, bag, rain cover, locking bar and locks. It is in excellent condition, having only been used twice.(wife no longer goes on long rides) Location Vancouver Island. $300.00CAD.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Apparently we Yanks have our monitors turned about 90* from what you folks up in Canada use.
>:)
These pictures may help the challenged among us.
Thank you, thank you. I don't post pictures so maybe I should just keep my mouth shut. :grin2: Why do most of the pictures posted lately show up sideways, upside down, etc. It appears that you are knowledgeable in this subject so could you please explain the problem. Never hurts a fella to learn something new everyday. Thanks :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Thank you, thank you. I don't post pictures so maybe I should just keep my mouth shut. :grin2: Why do most of the pictures posted lately show up sideways, upside down, etc. It appears that you are knowledgeable in this subject so could you please explain the problem. Never hurts a fella to learn something new everyday. Thanks :thumbup:
Pictures taken with a Cell Phone or many digital cameras; have an "Up" which is at the "Normal" physical 12 O'Clock position of the phone. When viewed on the Cell Phone, for example, the software of the Cell Phone will often automatically orient the picture to whatever "Up" was when the picture was taken. Unfortunately when displayed here, the picture shows up as it was taken relative to the Cell Phone's "normal" 12 O'Clock/Up position. The easiest ways to deal with this are: 1.) Take all pictures with the Cell Phone or offending digital camera, held in its "normal" 12 o'Clock/Up position -or- 2.) Open the picture in a photo editing application that is not a part of the phone or the digital camera. Ex: Photoshop, Gimp, Fotor, InPixio, Photoshop Express, etc. Rotate the picture as desired and then save it.

We now return the viewer to your normally scheduled programming.

This appears to be an excellent example of a PakItRak for sale!

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
8,058 Posts
Pictures taken with a Cell Phone or many digital cameras; have an "Up" which is at the "Normal" physical 12 O'Clock position of the phone. When viewed on the Cell Phone, for example, the software of the Cell Phone will often automatically orient the picture to whatever "Up" was when the picture was taken. Unfortunately when displayed here, the picture shows up as it was taken relative to the Cell Phone's "normal" 12 O'Clock/Up position. The easiest ways to deal with this are: 1.) Take all pictures with the Cell Phone or offending digital camera, held in its "normal" 12 o'Clock/Up position -or- 2.) Open the picture in a photo editing application that is not a part of the phone or the digital camera. Ex: Photoshop, Gimp, Fotor, InPixio, Photoshop Express, etc. Rotate the picture as desired and then save it.

We now return the viewer to your normally scheduled programming.

This appears to be an excellent example of a PakItRak for sale!
Thanks for the explanation. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Someone needs to make the beautiful ride up to BC and buy-install this Pakit Rak on their bike!
If I didn't have my own add-a-trunk system, I'd be heading up there shortly to take advantage of this!:thumbup:

Corventure Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts