GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had the heart catherization yesterday, ..the doctor only found two blockage's one was around 20% and the other was 30%, but he did find that my heart had way to much water build up....so he has change my Med's and up the Pill water from a 20 to 40Mg....told the wife I might as well put a TV, and a phone in the bathroom for I'll be in there a lot, doctor said the three stints look good....said in a few days I should be up and going....:thumbup:

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Heal quickly, EMMIT!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Hope your up and feeling better soon....

Rip
2008 Motortrike

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Hope you are back to 100% soon!
Take care and ride safe!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Pretty good results! Glad you are still going strong! You could always wear the diapers like the woman astronaut did driving cross country. We promise not to tease or say anything bad. Well all of us but Wheels. You know how he is. hehehehe :shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Emmitt, while they had you on the table could have gone ahead and had the catheter inserted..glad things are looking up for you. Stay safe,

Marty

·
Registered
539 Posts
Emmitt,

Glad things went well and hopefully the new med will take care of the fluid. Looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. You take care and ride safe.

:thumbup: Doc

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Good news Emmitt, stay well.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Good news. :thumbup:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Great

Glad to here the Great news, at least you won't have to have
a zipper installed like mine.
Looking forward to seeing ya again at your little get together!

John & Betty:yes1:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Emmit that is great news. Glad it all worked out well. :thumbup: Tom :biker:

·
15 year Member
6,896 Posts
Get well a little everyday!!

See you out there!!

Matt(BCNV):thumbup:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Emmitt, sounds like all is going well! We'll see you the first week of next month. If you'd like, let's get together for breakfast.

Ride safe,

Wayne

·
Registered
491 Posts
Glad things went well for you. We hope you are back to 100% soon.

Ride safely,
Alex

·
Registered
261 Posts
Emmit, we keep you in our prayers and are so glad you are doing well. I really enjoyed the conversations we had with you in Nashville! You are a pleasure to be around and look forward to riding with you again.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Get Well Soon Emmit!

you bet...but my wife will kill her...I had a nurse that look ten time better then her..all was good unto she said..How I got to shave you.....:eek:4:...after that she never came back:cry:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts