GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is where the valet suggested that I park my Goldwing during a vendor training event today.

It BARELY fit.

Who says women can't parallel park?

Jennifer IMG_20140225_090512EmbassyParking.jpg

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Good job...Any trouble getting the beast out of that small space?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Thank goodness you weren't pulling a trailer.

Nice park job.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Nobody here said a girl can't park. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Here is where the valet suggested that I park my Goldwing during a vendor training event today.

It BARELY fit.

Jennifer View attachment 51462
Nice Job...I am truly impressed!!! :bow: I on the other hand....would have had to have a running start. :shock:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts

It BARELY fit.

Jennifer View attachment 51462
I believe that you and I have a "sense of HUMOR" and a STUBBORN streak. :thumbup:

gramps

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Great job!

Kinda makes it theft proof also, no thief would want to take the time to get it out of there.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
NO FAIR .... she picked it up to scoot it in sideways ... :lol: .......................... :joke:

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
A Nice job of parking that big boy, I may have to get a little help to ocomplish that.. Wonder how many people it takes to lift a wing;)

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
At least you don't have to worry about someone hitting it in the parking lot and tipping it over. But why didn't you just park it behind the van by the pole? If someone parked in front of you you would have not got it out

1 - 20 of 29 Posts