GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a wing get together but is there a cage parking area.My wife is still a little skittish about riding.Last Saturday we were on a Memorial Ride for a lady in our group that died in an accident right in front of us last July.On this Memorial Ride we were about 30 minutes into the ride when an accident occurred in front of us again resulting in the death of the rider.At this time I know she would feel a little more comfortable in the cage especially with the rain forcast for the next few days.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
The Holiday Inn Express next door has a pay garage under it, too. There are many other pay lots in the area. A fly-over sidewalk from the other side of Henley Street (main street in front of the Convention Center), too. For the other events, there are lots of open lots around Chilhowee as it is also the fair grounds/zoo area.

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
I know this is a wing get together but is there a cage parking area.My wife is still a little skittish about riding.Last Saturday we were on a Memorial Ride for a lady in our group that died in an accident right in front of us last July.On this Memorial Ride we were about 30 minutes into the ride when an accident occurred in front of us again resulting in the death of the rider.At this time I know she would feel a little more comfortable in the cage especially with the rain forcast for the next few days.
Wow, Mark. Hope your bride can get back to norm.

The folks you ride with need to start carrying good-luck charms or not ride in groups or something. :shrug:

Were the causes rider related caused or cage caused or ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts