GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to jump ship from Harley to a gold wing tour. On the website I can’t find any accessories. Such as seats, lighting etc. where can I find these?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I think that your choice to change is a good thing, but Honda's marketing strategy is quite different. There is a good bit of aftermarket, but Honda isn't selling it to you. If you go to your regular aftermarket supplier, they likely market Gold Wing specific items too. In fact a couple of them have catalogs for GW just like they do for HD. Just change what kind of bike you have in your profile on their website

Richard

·
Vendor
17,793 Posts

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Try Wingstuff.com

Reactions: empowered01

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
For everything - Wingstuff
For seats - Ultimate, Corbin, Russell Day Long, etc...
For lights - SoCal Moto Gear
For a lot of things - Cyclemax
For tires - American Moto Tires
For handlebars - Helibars
For windshields - F4, Windbender, Optic Armor, etc

....and Ebay, Amazon,...and dozens of other websites that have Goldwing anything.

Unlike Harley, there's a plethora of websites that will fight for your business.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
IronMan
17,631 Posts
Electrical connection great for wired stuff

Reactions: revrunt

·
Vendor
314 Posts
Looking to jump ship from Harley to a gold wing tour. On the website I can’t find any accessories. Such as seats, lighting etc. where can I find these?
Yes, we can help you there! We have all the things for Gold Wings. Plus Free Ground Shipping over $99 and Price Match Guarantee. Feel free to reach out to us with any questions you may have and best of luck on your Gold Wing search. Our owner, Rick, has a 2018 Gold Wing Tour DCT and absolutely loves it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts